Thanks for visiting and finding my article. What follows is information that I have pulled together from many different sources. The secrets, tips, and techniques you read here are from my book “Crocheting Made Simple”. I hope you find it both interesting and helpful.
Crocheting is now coming back as a grand pastime for most women specifically those who are just staying at home. There are thousands of contrasting effects that can be done with crocheting that hobbyists can make themselves engaged with for quite a stretch of time.
Carrie Crochet Variations
One of the variations of crochet commodities that can be found even in your famous boutiques is the Carrie crochet. It is tough to specify what Carrie crochet in particular is. There are online shops and style boutiques that possess crocheted items named Carrie. There is also a specific web site about Carrie’s crochet products. Despite that, they are all great finds and crochet hobbyists may wish to get a look at them and see if they can make one for themselves.
Here are several of the Carrie crochet items that can be located on the World Wide Web:
- Carrie Crochet Hat. This basic yet fashionable hat is hand crocheted using 100% cotton yarn. Its head portion is just featureless with rainbow pattern on the rim. It covers the head entirely which makes it in fashion. It is obtainable in 3 colors ‘ beige, pink and pastel blue. This good-looking hat can be purchased from Headcovers Unlimited for $19.99.
- Carrie purse. This red and silver, elegant-looking purse is made from the joyful fur kind of yarn. This design was created by a Daily Knitter staff and can be seen from their website. This is not for sale though, but instead, a pattern is provided for one to create their own from.
- Carrie Cotton Crochet for Kids. Little Lids came up with their fashion line spring and summer styles for kids. One of those is this Carrie cotton crochet hat that has a cuddle design. This one is completely handmade with a plushy, pink, cotton yarn. This flower hat designed with ruffles will undoubtedly look captivating on your little lady.
- Fossil’s Carrie Sweater. Fossil has its own style of a Carrie crochet in the form of a sweater. This exquisitely crocheted portion of style attire has a 6-button opening and a ribbon. It is obtainable in three dissimilar colors ‘ bracken, safari, and silver pine green. Sizes available are from extra small to extra large. One can get this from Fossil at $54.
- Guess’ Carrie Crochet Corset. Yet another favored brand name in stylish clothing has its own Carrie crochet. This tan-colored corset is handmade with ramie-cotton mix. It has a square neck with floral crochet designs along the top edges. It closes in front with a ribbon lace up tied at the hem. Simple yet exquisite appearance, this corset is obtainable in three sizes ‘ small, medium and large. The cost of this pleasant piece of attire is CAD $69.25 from Guess’ online store.
- Carrie’s Crochet Page. This web site showcases Carrie’s crochet projects for sale. There are discrete hats and shawls within reach beginning at $20. There are pillow cases, mats and rugs in different colors and styles. Men’s and ladies’ sweatshirts are also available that ranges from $45 to $55. Most of the crocheted bed covers are in black and white and customarily with diamond patterns. These are undoubtedly pleasant additions to your area and all around the household.
One will surely not be weary in selecting crochet designs because each piece can be dissimilar from another. For those who comprehend how to do it, they assuredly will not be bored on same projects again and again because there are literally thousands of patterns available from different sources such as the internet or from needle craft books.
History of Crochet
There are definitely more and more men and women getting hooked into this hobby. But do you know where this pastime in actuality started and when’
There is a number of articles released speaking about the history of this not-so-easy-to-learn needle craft. But virtually all of those do not precisely say when crocheting really began. It might in fact be hard to trace back the ancestry of this recreation.
Nonetheless, there are various researches that propose that crochet must have grown from Chinese needlework and reached Europe in 1700s. But numerous still think the feasibility of it being started as early as the 1500s.
But no matter when and where crochet started, it is still making its designation again in the arts and crafts scene and gaining stardom to most people all over the world.